Moringa Has Many Uses
Consult with you Doctor Before Using Moringa
- High in Nutrition
- Rich in vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, and Folate.
- Rich in Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Zinc.
- Moringa leaves help fight inflammation because they have isothiocyanates.
- Moringa leaves contain niazimicin that is known to hinder the development of cancer cells.
- Moringa leaves have Quercetin which is an antioxidant that helps to lower blood pressure.
- Moringa leaves also contain the antioxidant Chlorogenic acid which helps stabilize blood sugar levels after meals.
- The leaves have been known to help improve high cholesterol.
- The leaves have high concentrations of polyphenols that protect the liver from oxidative damage.
- In animal lab studies the moringa leaves have shown to combat the effects of arsenic toxicity.
- The leaves have antibiotic and antimicrobial properties which make them an ideal remedy against digestive disorders.
- Since the leaves have calcium and phosphorus it is good for bone health.
- Moringa leaves are an antiseptic and can be beneficial towards wound healing.
- The leaves can improve lactation.